Image Map

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Whats in my wash bag? (Travel Edition)


Good Morning!



I hope you have all had a lovely weekend, as your reading my wash bag and myself will be in Disneyland! - queue excitement overload!

I have a massive Disney fan, and even though i have been before, this time is extra special because i am there with one of my closest and best friend's! (i am sure there will be a very picture heavy blog post heading your way, when i land back in England!)

It will have also been a month today that i had started my blog!
Happy Month's Blogger Anniversary to me!

So lets dig in!
(FYI, my wash bag contains skin care as well as wash stuff)

Hair

    • Lee Stafford Detangling Spray - This stuff is a god send, it smells amazing and does such a great job at detangling the "just gone through a hedge backwards" look.
    • Charles Worthington Sunshine Protection Leave-In Spray - This is an essential if your scalp is going to exposed to the heat all day, no one wants a burnt scalp!
    • Moroccan Oil Extra Volume, Shampoo and Conditioner - If you want your hair to feel healthy and super soft, look no further!
    • TRESemme Heat Defence - An essential for your hair when you are using heat.
    • Beauty Protector Protect & Oil - I love a good smelling product that actually works, and this sure does. My hair always feels amazing after using this. (please note that i have a tiny travel size in the picture and i can't seem to find the travel size online)

Protection from the sun



Body Products


    • Mitchum Advanced Control Deodorant - This is fantastic for keeping unwanted sweat away!
    • Soap and Glory Clean On Me Body Wash (Mini not available online) - It's Soap and Glory, enough said
    • Laura Mercier Vanilla Souffle Body Creme (Mini not available online) - This feels like luxury in a bottle!
    • Ted Baker Body Spray - I plan to carry this around with me, so i can freshen up around the parks
    •  Marc Jacobs Daisy - I forgot to photograph this one - oops!

Skincare/other essentials!


    • Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gel in Snow Kissed Mint (not currently available in this fragrance as it was from there winter line but i have linked where you can find there current sanitisers) - I wish we had a Bath and Body Works in England, there sanitizers smell amazing!
    • White Glo Toothpaste (don't worry, i will be packing a toothbrush too!) - the perfect little size to fit into my wash bag (or get lost in my wash bag, whichever way you want to look at it)
    • Yes To Cucumbers, Facial Towelettes - I haven't yet tried these out before, so its unknown to me what they are like (let's just hope i don't come out in the rash, aye?!). Either way the packaging is cute!
    • Urban Veda Facial Wash - I wish i could describe in words how good this smells! It works like a charm too.
    • Soltan Sunstick For Lips - I have had sunburnt this before, never ever again!
    • Niva Soft Moisturising Cream - Dual purpose, can be used on face, hands and body which makes it the perfect travelling essential. 
I hope you enjoyed this peak into my wash bag!
If nothing else, you have realised i like products that smell amazing, it makes the process so much more appealing.
Look out for my next blog post tomorrow, if you want to have a sneak peak into my hand luggage!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment