Image Map

Saturday 26 July 2014

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!

Lets start off by saying, i am a major fan of ice-cream!

I recently heard of an ice-cream parlour that has not long been open in Leamington Spa (as far as i am aware, it is also the only one, in Leamington - there is one in Coventry). So i went to go and check it out and this is what i thought...

Lickety Lick Ice Cream Parlour



I really like the decor inside, it is quite american in my opinion. Everything was super clean and we sat on one of the booths which was also really comfy!


 There was lots of pictures and slogans on the walls, which gave it a nice touch and feel. There was lots of choice from the menu and the prices weren't overly pricey. I think the most expensive was a sundae at £7, which is about average.


The staff were very friendly and we did not have to wait long for our sundaes to arrive - which is always a bonus.


 I was undecided between a some sort of chocolate muffin with ice-cream and hot chocolate sauce or the ferrero rocher sundae. I went for the sundae as ferrero rochers are one of my favourite chocolates.


I always find myself left a bit disappointment when i have a sundae as people places seem to skimp on the added extras and it turns out to be one massive glass of vanilla ice-cream. But i can assure you, that this is not the case which the glass of delight - it was amazing. 



It was a mixture of cream, ice-cream, white chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and broken pieces of ferrero rocher throughout.

I would definitely recommend stopping by Lickety Lick, if you ever find yourself in the area or you even live close by. I will definitely be making a reappearance and placing an order for the muffin and ice-cream next!

How to find it
Lickety Lick Leamington Spa: 12 Victoria Terrace, CV31 3AB (which is town the bottom of town, right next door to subway)
Lickety Lick Coventry: 152 Far Gosford Street, CV1 5DU

post signature

4 comments:

  1. That icecream looks AMAZING! What a lovely place to go to on a summer's day! I'll have to go! You can take me :) haha!

    Laura x
    withlovelaurax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooo delicious! Yes definitely :)

      Katie x

      Delete
  2. I love retro diners like that! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it gives the place so much character :)

      Katie x

      Delete