Image Map

Sunday 7 December 2014

Blogmas Day 7: Clothes Show Live

Welcome to Blogmas Day 7!

I attended the Clothes Show live which is held in Birmingham at the NEC yesterday (6th December) with one of my best friends. If you are unsure what the Clothes Show is, its basically lots and lots of different stalls of clothes, shoes, hair products and beauty products, all at discounted prices. I brought rather a lot of things, which can been seen in the haul that i am going to upload tomorrow! I thought i would share with you the photos that i took, i was very excited to get to see Charlotte Crosby, i think she's absolutely hilarious and so beautiful, i also got to see Alfie Deyes on stage too.
(Apologies for the photo quality, these were took using my phone - i forgot my camera!!)








































post signature

3 comments:

  1. Seems like a fun day! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you not meet Fluer>? I want to meet her lol she is amazing.
    I love Alfie too xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This answers my question! haha! beautiful post as always xx

    ReplyDelete