Image Map

Friday 5 December 2014

Blogmas Day 5: Christmas gift guide for him 2014





It's now Blogmas day 5! Only 20 days left until Christmas, so i thought i would carry on my Christmas gift guide with one for him.

Hugo Boss watch - £159 - There are some pretty lovely watches on the market at the moment. This one really stood out for me though, i can't really put my finger one why! As it is quite a simple design, yet it looks quite sophisticated. 

Jumper - £59.99 - You can't really go wrong with a lovely jumper around this time of the year. I really like this one as the colour automatically makes me think of the season and i am really loving the cable knit effect too!

Aftershave - £25 - I don't really know a lot about aftershave, just what i think smells nice! If you know what the other person likes, then this is definitely a good gift idea.

Kindle Paperwhite 3G - £169 - This is perfect for any book lover. I personally prefer the 3G option as you can download a book wherever you are and you don't have to be hooked up to any WIFI. 

Dr. Dre headphones - £119.95 - If you know that the male in your life, loves listening to music from his phone or iPod then this could be the perfect present for him!

Kiehls body set - £49.50 - I also think skincare is a good option for a lovely Christmas gift. Especially if you know he already uses it. Kiehls is a lovely skin care brand, and this little set offers the change to try five of there mini skin care products.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment