The 2014 Bucket List
I didn't end 2013 or start 2014 off to a good start, i wasn't in the best place and i was forever thinking of ways to get myself out of the rut i was in. That is when i decided to start a bucket list for 2014, of everything that i wanted to have achieved by the end of 2014. So i wrote everything down, and ticked off and dated when i had completed it. Since it is not very long until the end of the year, i thought it would be a good time to look back and review it.
So what was on my 2014 bucket list?
- Be Accepted onto the Social Welfare course at Worcester University (Date achieved 7/1/14)
- Pass my Foundation Degree in Early Years (Date Achieved 14/7/14)
- Graduate from my Foundation Degree in Early Years (Date achieved 7/11/14)
- Find a way to channel all my thoughts and not bottle them up inside (Date achieved 8/6/14 - the day i started my blog)
- Beat my anxiety - there was lots of little dates for this one, 7 to be exact, but i won't bore you with them all. Just the main focus of my anxiety was beaten on 29/11/14). I say that i beat my anxiety in the loosest of terms, as i don't fully believe you can ever beat anxiety, but i have gotten to a point where i can do what i was most anxious about and feel ok about doing it.
I am now going to start thinking what i can put on my 2015 bucket list!