Image Map

Monday 6 October 2014

My Little Box Review


My Little Box

We must have all heard of the beauty subscribing service by now? It has taken all beauty lovers in with its element of surprise of samples. I have previously purchased Birchbox, but to be honest, i didn't think what you got was worth the money i was spending. So that ended pretty quickly. I was pretty sure i wasn't going to bother with subscription boxes any more, that was until i heard of My Little Box.

My Little Box is a five year old French company, and they have recently brought My Little Box over to the UK! Each box is themed, and it has a mixture of everything inside, from beauty products to lifestyle and even quirky quotes!  


"Why Pairs?
Paris needs no reason
Paris is its own reason"



For my first box i got the Parisienne box. I was definitely not left disappointed with what was inside...


Firstly, their attention to detail is wonderful. It all came wrapped up in this super cute little bow, and they really thought about everything that was inside the box and how the packaged it. Instead of just throwing it into a bag - take note Birchbox.


Can we just take a moment to take in the cuteness of this little drawstring bag?! 
It has little bows over it with the writing "My Little Box". 


"My Little Carnet"
Is a lovely little notebook and i do love me some notebooks. The first five pages give a lovely warm welcome into the company, with some really thought out illustrations of the story of My Little Box.


Inside the super cute drawstring bag was three further products.
Multi-purpose dry oil by NUXE which smells amazing. This is a little sample size of 10ml but the 50ml product retails at £11.32.
Stylo Lumiere by My Little Beauty, which is My Little Box's beauty brand. This is a highlighting pen with a little brush. 
Foundation Primer by Laura Mercier. I was very surprised to see this is a 30ml tube and retails at £19. 


I also received this cute little Paris stickers. I don't quite know what i am going to do with these yet but if you have any suggestions, please write them in the comments below!






Last but not least i also got this Laptop case! 
This fits my 13" Macbook Air perfectly, it feels really good quality and the detailing on the picture is really good. 
When i first pulled it out i thought it was a hot water bottle cover, so if it doesn't end up fitting your laptop there is always another use for it! 
They retail at 25€ on their website.


I am so thrilled with everything i got in My Little Box and i really think it is worth the money. Every person gets a different box for the month too, so no surprises can be ruined. 
The box is £14.95 including postage and packaging and can be found here.

Have you tried a beauty subscription service?
What are your thoughts?
Will you be venturing into the beauty of My Little Box?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Me too, they really pride themselves in there packaging which i love!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete