Image Map

Thursday 2 October 2014

A look back through September..

Can you believe we are in October? I know i can't, the months are just zooming right by!
I really enjoying my "look back at.." posts, because it really makes me think back to what i did and what happened, and it brings back some lovely memories from the past month. As it is so easy to forget things have happened because the months are just passing us by so quickly.

The first weekend in September, i met up with two girls i studied by Foundation Degree with. I am still with one of the girls, but the other has stayed at our near by college to top up her Degree. So we had a little get together before we all started our third year.


On the 15th September i went to go and see The Saturdays live on tour. I have a move detailed blog post about this if you would like to see some more pictures! I have a really awesome time and they were fantastic live!



A few other things that have happened:
  1. I started Worcester University! To complete my Degree. I have also done a more detailed post on this last week.
  2. Matthew Wolfenden followed me on Twitter! If you don't know who he is then, he plays David in Emmerdale. If you still don't know who he is, then google him. He is gorgeous. I have spoken to him a few times over Twitter and he seems such a nice, down to earth person. 
  3. I went out for a meal with some really good friends. We went to Zizzi's which is an Italian restaurant. The food was amazing and the company was even better. It was so nice to get together and have a catch up over food and drink. Somehow though i managed to pay £214 for my meal, instead of £21.40! Just a slight price difference, but don't worry it is all sorted!!



I hope you all have had a lovely month of September.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great month! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete