Image Map

Friday 8 January 2016

A surprise trip to Paris and Disneyland!

My ever so lovely boyfriend surprised me with a trip to Paris for my birthday over the festive season. However, due to the horrendous things that happened in Paris in November, he had to tell me where we was going so we could both make the decision if we still wanted to go or not. Although, thats the only thing i knew, throughout the holiday there was lots and lots of surprises, including Disneyland!! I am the biggest kid ever when it comes to Disney, so this made me so unbelievably happy!

Paris is such a amazing and beautiful city. It is somewhere i have always wanted to go and it has been on my top city to see for some time! There is something about city life that just fascinates me, i love them all, although, i would never want to live in one permanently i do love to visit them!

Here are some snaps from our trip..









































 


















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment